Founded in 2005...
James DeOtte Engineering, Inc., is a full service civil engineering, land surveying, planning, and construction services firm. Jim DeOtte, the principal, has over 30 years of experience in the Fort Worth/Dallas metroplex and surrounding areas. The firm stresses client satisfaction, responsiveness, and utilization of effective and efficient technology. The firm's personnel are also members of the following organizations.
- Texas Floodplain Management Association (TFMA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Texas Society of Professional Land Surveyors (TSPS)
- Water Environmental Federation (WEF)
- Water Environmental Association of Texas (WEAT)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
The firm is registered with the State of Texas and maintains a professional liability insurance policy with the DPIC as well as standard general liability insurance.
James DeOtte Engineering's consulting team consists of Senior Engineering personnel, certified floodplain managers, registered land surveyors, and technical specialists. Our Engineers utilize state-of-the-art software including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and ARC-GIS. Our staff has been through extensive professional training in Civil 3D, HEC-RAS steady and unsteady state modeling, and HEC-HMS modeling including dam break analysis.
To provide responsive and cost effective engineering solutions to municipalities, governmental agencies, and industrial and commercial developers by teaming talented, creative people with the most current software, hardware and technology.
To grow our firm by exceeding our client’s expectations and making our client’s successful.
City of Fort Worth
Small Business Enterprise